I watched The Notebook for the FIRST TIME EVER last week and have promptly watched it everyday since 😂
It’s so good.
Of course, Ryan Gosling is everything.
And the love story. There’s that too.
But I think my favorite part is watching Allie come alive at the beginning of the movie when she finally gives in to Noah as they dance in the street.
Then she loses that light a bit when they’re separated.
Then she comes alive again in the rain scene.
Then she loses her light again a few days later when reality sets in again.
But, Noah is always there to challenge her when she lets her light go.
“What do you want??”
Remember that part? When she’s trying to decide who to choose and what to do.
It’s the most important question. In love. In life. In your business. In your brand.
What do you want?
This is one of the places of my work where I don’t rely on someone’s chart to reveal the answer.
This is mostly a heart matter.
Get crystal clear on what you want. This is the first step to creating a soul-aligned business and brand.
Side note: depending on your variables, you might be a specific manifestor or non-specific manifestor. This works for both! If creating a very specific, tangible, measurable goal is your jam, use the journal prompts to do just that. If you do better by pointing a feeling you want to feel and leaving the details open, use the journal prompts to do that!
Prompts to find what you want in your business
Let’s start with these journal prompts. Use your heart and Authority to guide you. Don’t hold back. If it’s scary to answer these honestly, scribble over your paper with black Sharpie and throw it in the trash when you’re done. But answer them honestly.
- If nothing you wanted was bad or wrong and no one would be mad at you, what would you want in your business?
- If self consciousness did not exist, what would you now do in your business?
- If fear didn’t exist what would you do in your business?
- If it felt REALLY good to be visible online, what would you want to be known for?
- If your doubt, dread, and disbelief were automatically removed, what would you do in your business?
- If nothing you felt was ever wrong, what would you allow yourself to admit you want now?
- If you could not mess it up no matter what, what would you do in your business now?
- If your desires were fully perfect and you could trust them, what would you allow to shift in your business now?
- If you could create ANYTHING in the world, what would it be?
- Why do you want to do this?
- If you did believe in limitless possibilities and ultimate happiness, what would your business look and feel like?
- What do you want?
- What else do you want?
- And if there were something else what would it be?
- And that one thing you’ve been avoiding writing is…
Okay. We got that out into the world.
Good job. This is major.
Using your Human Design to Find Your Desire
Next, let’s take a peek at your chart. It actually does have some stuff to tell us about your desires. I always love approaching our true wants from a holistic view. Take a look at your Incarnation Cross, Mars placements, and defined Solar Plexus gates. This isn’t the whole story of your desires, but great places to start.
Share your Mars placements (or just a screenshot of your chart with the numbered columns on the side!) in the comments and we’ll dig into what it could mean about your heart’s true desire for your business and brand.
And on a completely unrelated note, what do you think Noah and Allie’s Human Design types are?? Leave your thoughts in the comments!